Int.search.tb.ask.com is a dangerous browser hijacker.
Int.search.tb.ask.com allows an attacker not only to destroy your computer but also steal your privacy. Different ads from this shadow copy program most often lead you to harmful web pages and paid links.This hijacker replaces your launch options, tracks the history of your networks, such as the sites you visit, searches, and points to the user\”s line of interest.
This malware, as a rule, receives more profit on the Internet. Int.search.tb.ask.com shows a lot of online ads based on your preferences. Therefore, this can increase the likelihood that you click on ads from Int.search.tb.ask.com. But remember that clicking an advertisement can lead to an additional problem. This allows you to redirect to an unwanted site. A simple click to find secure ads can lead to the download and installation of adware, malware and other computer threats.
After Int.search.tb.ask.com got on your PC, you will need to quickly remove it. Serious problems can arise when you let it work. Getting rid of Int.search.tb.ask.com is the only way to restore the normal performance of your system.
Int.search.tb.ask.com hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove Int.search.tb.ask.com page from the browser
First of all, Int.search.tb.ask.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Int.search.tb.ask.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Int.search.tb.ask.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Int.search.tb.ask.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Int.search.tb.ask.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Int.search.tb.ask.com!
Video guide on how to remove Betternewtabsearch.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Int.search.tb.ask.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.