How to delete hao.360.cn browser hijacker?
hao.360.cn is a browser hijacker primarily infecting browsers Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. Other browsers are not an exception and can be contaminated too. The hijacker is getting more and more weight in the overall world Internet traffic, which means that hacker invest more and more efforts into its distribution.
Technically speaking, hao.360.cn is not a virus, but it is not a good application either. The hijacker plays the role of adware and spyware in your computer. As adware it displays a lot of intrusive advertisement banners in the home page of your hijacked browser. Additionally, it may show some sponsored links along with those pseudo search results delivered by it. And as spyware, hao.360.cn regularly tracks your browsing habits and even transmits this absolutely private information to third parties. As you see, hao.360.cn is not as good at its developers claim it is. They say that their product renders some superb services as far as finding the relevant information is concerned. But in reality their website is absolutely good for nothing. Furthermore, it causes much damage to you and your personal information as we have already explained above.
Keep in mind that hao.360.cn hijacker is actively spread today along with some other cost-free programs. Users who are active Internet surfers need to make sure that they do not permit any hidden installations to take place in their PCs. It is mandatory that they switch to advanced or custom installation mode to prevent any junk applications from getting into their systems. This is the best way to avoid unwanted malware intrusion into the system.
Unfortunately, some users do not express carefulness. Very often they just blindly click on Next or I agree buttons, without really understanding what they agree with. This is exactly they way they permit plenty of useless programs to be installed into their computers. We suggest that you carefully follow this removal guide below and delete hao.360.cn virus from Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and other browsers using a proven anti-spyware tool as explained below.
Automatic removal tool for hao.360.cn:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for hao.360.cn:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with hao.360.cn virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by hao.360.cn:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: