In this guide you find out how to remove dangerous Cleanserp.net search engine. Follow the instruction inside and you won’t have any problem with it.
When you try to use its suspicious search engine you can’t find anything relevant to your queries. Instead, Cleanserp.net hijacker redirects you to malicious websites, opening the door of your computer system for other malware applications. Despite it is not a real virus, you shouldn’t underestimate the danger. Firstly Cleanserp.net hijacker runs its additional processes, that slows down your PC work, then tracks your online activity and login data; lets spyware in your system to gather your banking and e-mail authentication details; and finally harms the Windows registry, which can be an irreparable injury. So, follow the secure browsing rules to prevent your computer from browser hijacker infections in the future. Almost all of such malicious programs are spreading throughout the ‘bundling’ with the freeware, so please don’t forget to read EULA or check the ‘Adwanced’ option.
Redirecting you to suspicious web pages, tracking your login data Cleanserp.net may invite another badware into your system, so the best thing you can do is to remove it ASAP. There are two ways to remove annoying Cleanserp.net completely and effectively. If you are an advanced user and strongly believe in yourself, you can try to follow our manual removal guide. It is much harder and takes your time, but you will be proud of feeling yourself a real security buddy. But to be honest, it is not a trivial task, so if you don’t want to waste this beautiful day racking your brain, please take advantage of the automatic removal tool which we recommend for this hijacker effectively elimination.
Step by step instructions how to remove Cleanserp.net virus.
STEP 1. Remove Cleanserp.net virus from the system
First of all, Cleanserp.net is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Cleanserp.net virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Cleanserp.net browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Cleanserp.net virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Cleanserp.net from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Cleanserp.net prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Cleanserp.net virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.