Delete channel1vids.com pop-up virus
Pop-ups from channel1vids.com site represent problems for many people today. Such pop-ups cause browser redirection issues. Also, they see that their browser permanently redirects their attention to all sorts of other dangerous places through this particular domain name. Obviously, when you see so many channel1vids.com pop-ups, your PC is horribly infected with adware.
Issues with channel1vids.com redirections happen practically in all widely used browsers today, including Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. If you prefer to use some other browsers based on the Chromium open source project, they may be affected as well. The point is that through all such pop-ups you may be eventually redirected through all kinds of malicious sites. As a result, your PC may become infected with all kinds of hazardous utilities.
Remember that adware today is often installed into PCs by means of integration of its installer with some other free applications. If you are a person who prefers to install some cost-free utilities on a regular basis, make sure you always pay close attention to what else you are going to make the part of your system. If you read about some adware you do not need, make sure you do not permit any hidden installations to take place in your system.
If you fail to be duly careful when dealing with cost-free applications, you may end up installing a lot of junk utilities. We also suggest that you immediately scan your PC with a decent anti-spyware program to fix these issues with your PC. This will help you to remove channel1vids.com pop-ups from your system as soon as possible and to protect your PC from subsequent virus attacks.
channel1vids.com hijacker removal guide
STEP 1. Remove channel1vids.com virus from the browser
First of all, channel1vids.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by channel1vids.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and channel1vids.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that channel1vids.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove channel1vids.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed channel1vids.com!
Video guide on how to remove channel1vids.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with channel1vids.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.