How to delete AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 virus
AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 is a new rogue antispyware program, which is extremely malicious. In case you’ve detected this hoax on your PC you need to immediately undertake all the necessary measures to get rid of it completely from your system.
AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 comes to PCs through malicious ways. You can’t even find its uninstaller in the list of legally installed applications of your computer. Obviously, this program is malicious and doesn’t furnish users with legal ways of removing it.
Once you turn the PC on you will see AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 rogue to be up and running in your computer. Then it will start its fake scan of your computer and will report the multitude of fake infections (threats) in your system. Obviously, this is all done in order to make you really scared about the state of your computer, and also to make you purchase the license of this scareware.
Please don’t trust any deceptive statements reported by AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 hoax. Instead, we recommend that you carefully follow this uninstall guide, which will help you to remove this junkware from your computer. In case you need more help on our part, please feel free to get in touch with us at any time of your choice.
AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2015” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).
Video that explains how to stop Braviax rogue AV’s process: