So, if you thought that there would not be any new viruses you were wrong. There is a new one that names itself an anti-virus program, as many others. The name of this virus is Defender Unlimited. And as many viruses of such type this one has almost the same ‘nature’. When the virus gets to your PC it will do double work. The virus will do everything for you to begin search for an anti-virus. It means that you will not work good enough as earlier. Defender Unlimited will run itself every Windows boot. And every time you will get those messages about your system.
But for you to be calm we will tell that all these messages are fake. All those actions were developed for you to pay money. Money for the commercial version of the product. But remember, the product is fake! You should and you can delete Defender Unlimited virus from you system. We can help you with it.
So if you do not want to pay for a pig in a poke (we would not recommend you that, because we know for sure that if you pay you will get nothing) download our product GridinSoft Trojan Killer. You can find the button below and read our removal guides. You can delete Defender Unlimited virus automatically or manually.
Defender Unlimited automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Defender Unlimited manual removal guide:
1. Stop Defender Unlimited process using the windows task manager.
2. Uninstall Defender Unlimited program from windows control panel Add/Remove Programs.
3. Open windows registry using regedit.exe command. Find and Remove all Defender Unlimited Registry Files.
4. Search for Defender Unlimited Files on your computer and delete it.