Defender Pro 2015. How to remove it effectively
Defender Pro 2015 is a swindler antivirus program. It is a malicious application which simulates features of a respected security tool and tries to convince computer users into purchasing its full version. It is a snare. You can lose your money because of it. Defender Pro 2015 is a scam. GridinSoft Trojan Killer is reliable anti-malware program capable of removing this rogue.
Advantages of GridinSoft Trojan Killer for removal of Defender Pro 2015 virus.
GridinSoft Trojan Killer can provide reliable protection. It is a powerful antivirus which can:
- run a full system scan quickly and effectively;
- automatically remove viruses, malicious applications;
- protect your personal information.
Trojan Killer will help you to identify and safely remove perilous applications, including Defender Pro 2015.
How does Defender Pro 2015 work?
Defender Pro 2015 is a trap. If you pay for it, you will not solve anything. You will just transfer the cash to cyber criminals. Defender Pro 2015 is a virus. It is a hazardous software which:
- runs a forgery scanner;
- imitates looking for infections on your computer;
- generates a catalogue of infections that were supposedly discovered on your system.
The software reports them as severe issues that harm your computer and commends purchasing a full version of Defender Pro 2015 to deletion them. In fact, these threats either do not exist at all or they are just casual files that do not damage your system. Defender Pro 2015 is a rogue which will not cure your computer. Besides, you will uncover your credit card details to scammers. Thus you can expect other problems too. It is not a program to trust. You should remove it as quickly as possible.
How to avoid reinfection of PC with Defender Pro 2015?
There are various ways how Defender Pro 2015 2015 malware can infiltrate into your computer. It can be installed as an renew for your Flash Player, Java or another software. It can also enter your PC via spam emails, deceptive popups, etc.
- Make sure you do not download any suspiciously looking software to your computer.
- Never open attachments of emails from stranger senders and as a general rule be more careful when you browse the Internet.
- Stay away from websites that are overflowing with ads and notifications that you have won something.
These simple rules can prevent your computer from downloading malware applications. We are ready to help you in any matter. You can feel free to contact us.
Defender Pro 2015 automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2015” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Defender Pro 2015 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).
Similar video that explains how to stop Defender Pro 2015 rogue AV’s process: