It is important that you inspect whatever software you are installing. Even good software can be bundled with Cookies Control adware. You must be alert during the initial installation process because there is a way to exclude the adware. All you have to do is to uncheck the option given by the program. However, due to the default settings, Cookies Control is installed as normal method.
Having Cookies Control in the browser may not cause other harm except for pop-up ads it reveals. Some people find this useful while others see it as annoyances cause by a virus on the computer. So, if you want to get rid of Cookies Control, all you need to do is carry out the instructions as layout on this page. This will help you delete Cookies Control extensions and plug-in from affected browser. This guide also gets rid of other harmful data inside the PC using effective adware scanner.
Step by step instructions how to remove Cookies Control virus.
STEP 1. Remove Cookies Control virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Cookies Control virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Cookies Control browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Cookies Control virus from your browser
First of all, Cookies Control is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Cookies Control from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Cookies Control prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Cookies Control virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.