Computer Fix virus. The methods for removal.
Lately, Computer Fix virus has been spreading through the internet all over the world. It infects a lot of users’ systems. When the virus gets inside the system it begin automatically scan it. It runs itself every time you restart computer. After the scanning it shows you the threats it has found. And even if your system is clean of viruses Computer Fix will create its own fake threats for you to be scared. All information the rogue gives you is a lie. The is how Computer Fix works. It just wants you to purchase its malicious product. When you see the list of viruses you have in your PC, of course you want to remove them. But when you click the “Remove threats” you will be redirected to the page of purchasing. Do not do anything there. If you buy its product you will get nothing but lost money and time.
Computer Fix can also do different stuff with files and folders. It can rename them, hide them. But do not worry, they are still inside your computer and can be restored. The virus can block some of your programs and even the Internet connection. Plus, you will not have the possibility to work with your PC as earlier until Computer Fix is eliminated. You will see a lot of pop-ups and annoying messages saying that your PC is infected.
So, the only way out is to remove Computer Fix from the system. How it can be done? We recommend you to use our anti-spyware program GridinSoft Trojan Killer. It can easily remove the virus without any troubles. Moreover, we recommend you to scan your system with our program from time to time in future just to be sure your computer is clean of viruses. Do not hesitate to remove Computer Fix. You can download GridinSoft Trojan Killer here below.
Computer Fix automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
6. Once the scan is over and the infected items are deleted reset the HOSTs file of your computer with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer , by clicking “Tools” menu and selecting “Reset HOSTS”.