Coinminer_XMRMINE Coin Miner stands for the Trojan Horse which appears in the system secretly as to its name. Cyber criminals use it to obtain money revenue and exhaust resources of the infected workstation using them for cryptocurrency mining most of all. To detect this malware with usual antivirus may be often impossible, so that users prefer to strengthen their PCs with a malware scanner.
If Coinminer_XMRMINE Coin Miner Trojan is here, user probably comes across with unexpected changes. This malware scraps server data and transfers it to the third party in such a way that owner know nothing. We strongly offer to eliminate the source of the threat without delay.
It is important to say that Coinminer_XMRMINE Trojan Miner can restrict user’s access to own workstation and particular files. It attacks CPU and GPU power, worsens general performance of the computer or even a mobile phone that may also catch this hazardous item. All-in-all, it exhausts computer so that it turns to be a robot without any possibilities to turn the situation back. Run periodic diagnostic scans with the help of malware removal apps which can detect and delete similar threats.
Deal with the Coinminer_XMRMINE Trojan Miner without delay and predict its appearance minding our simple tips. Meet GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool that is a proven solution of your problem. Remember to reset infected browsers.
Coinminer_XMRMINE removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Coinminer_XMRMINE virus from the browser
First of all, Coinminer_XMRMINE is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Coinminer_XMRMINE, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Coinminer_XMRMINE has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Coinminer_XMRMINE hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Coinminer_XMRMINE traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Coinminer_XMRMINE!
Video guide on how to remove Coinminer_XMRMINE from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Coinminer_XMRMINE in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.