Cloud Protection program can be rightfully described with the following words – fake, rogue, scam, virus, trojan, malware. These are all correct descriptions when it comes to telling about this hoax. It is the successor of Guard Online virus. This application applies trojans for its infiltration inside of the attacked machine. This very circumstance means that CloudProtection is the rogue application in its very essence. Thus, there is no point to believe it, no matter what reports it gives in front of you. All of them are not true and, thus, should not be ever treated seriously. If you trust the scam and tell your personal bank data to it then you are making your PC vulnerable to further virus attacks. Hence, be clever, study about this virus and get persuaded that it is not what it claims of itself. Please find the picture of Cloud Protection malware below.
Dear blog visitor, you are simply being tricked, fooled and scared by Cloud Protection virus. Scared? Yes, scared, because Cloud Protection would tell you about all kinds of threats identified on your machine. It would state that CloudProtection can repair all of them on the only condition – that you first buy its so-called full version. Possible Internet redirects, browser blockage, irritating popups, slowdowns, blockage of decent programs from running – this is just the short list of so many bad things which Cloud Protection does for your system. Moreover, it offers for you to buy it… Are you still thinking of doing this? We hope not. In order to get rid of this malware you can download some reliable anti-virus tool of your selection. We are positive that GridinSoft Trojan Killer is able to delete this virus quickly and effectively. Please make sure to contact us at any time if you require our aid. Please also watch the excellent removal video in order to delete this annoying cyber pest from your system.
Cloud Protection automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Removal video guide for Cloud Protection virus:
Cloud Protection manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete Cloud Protection files:
%appdata%\Cloud Protection\Cloud Protection.exe
%appdata%\Cloud Protection\Cloud Protection.ico
%programs%\Cloud Protection\Cloud Protection.lnk