Cloud AV 2012 virus threat and its removal
Cloud AV 2012 is a program that claims to be a good one. But if we look deeper in its nature we can understand why it needs to be removed from our systems. It is the direct successor of AV Protection 2011 virus. First of all users should keep in mind that if the program like Cloud AV 2012 has the image of an anti-virus it can be rogue too. At present time developers of such viruses figured out how they can fool not only users but even some of real antivirus programs. So, what does it do inside our systems? When you get Cloud AV 2012 into your PC it automatically starts scanning your system to find some threats. And it will find those threats inside your PC, speaking more correctly it just creates its own names of those threats for you to be scared for your machines. Why does it do that? When users try to remove everything Cloud AV 2012 has found they will be redirected to another page. There you should purchase the full version of Cloud AV 2012. It promises you to remove the above-mentioned badwares as soon as you buy it. That is how the virus acts: infects your system, creates fake threats and try to get your money for its malicious product. If you buy it you will get nothing.
So, do not even think to purchase this malware. It should only be eliminated from the system. And for those who think they can live with the rogue inside their systems we must say that there is no such option at all. Cloud AV 2012 appears every time the systems reboots. And every time you will receive a lot of annoying pop-ups and messages saying that your system is infected with trojans and needs to be repaired. Do not fool yourself, do not let the virus fool you in such way.
We recommend you to remove the virus with the help of your program GridinSoft Trojan Killer. This anti-spyware program was developed for removing such viruses as Cloud AV 2012. You can find here the manual and automatic removal guides. In addition we recommend you to scan your PC with our program from time to time in future just to be sure your system is clean of viruses. Do not hesitate with the removal of Cloud AV 2012 virus. You can upload GridinSoft Trojan Killer here below.
Cloud AV 2012 automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
6. Once the scan is over and the infected items are deleted reset the HOSTs file of your computer with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer , by clicking “Tools” menu and selecting “Reset HOSTS”.
Cloud AV 2012 manual removal guide:
Delete Cloud AV 2012 files:
%AppData%\[random]\Cloud AV 2012.ico
%DesktopDir%\Cloud AV 2012.lnk
%Programs%\Cloud AV 2012\Cloud AV 2012.lnk
Delete Cloud AV 2012 registry entries: