CashU scam. How to remove
Millions of users in the Arab world today sometimes search for the information about CashU not in the context of payment services rendered by this decent organization, but largely in the context of their computer being utterly locked. So, in their search queries they specify the word combinations like “CashU scam”, or “CashU virus”. Surely, it isn’t a really correct way to speak of CashU as virus or scam. This is a decent online payment company that is especially popular in the Eastern countries. Regretfully, some cyber hackers use its good name and the services rendered by it in order to reach their evil plots. How do they do it? Please find the information about this evil practice below.
Hackers developed various ransomware programs, i.e. the lockers that target various countries today. In fact, the majority of countries are under the attack of ransomware lockers. In general, these ransomwares are distinguished primarily into two large separate groups called Reveton and Urausy. The locker comes to computer in a hidden manner, blocks the entire desktop of the computer and condemns user of performing various crimes online, such as watching a lot of sinful content on the Web, sending massive spam to various addressees, using illegal samples of software, audio and video files, etc. Surely, Allah doesn’t approve all such things in the Muslim religion, but the point is that this locker attacks the computers of those users who have never committed any of such crimes in their life. In order to unlock the computer users are prompted by the ransomware to make the payment through indication of CashU PIN code in the respective section of the ransomware locker. This is why some users in these Arabic countries think that this scam is designed by CashU. No, not at all! CashU has nothing to do with this fraudulent campaign on ransomware distribution. So, you must not pay any money even if your computer got locked in such an evil manner by online hackers.
Allah surely doesn’t approve those hackers responsible for ransomware development and distribution. These crooks deserve to be punished, no doubt. If you want to unlock your computer, please follow the guidelines below that will help you remove the locked status from your system.
Ransomware unlocking procedure
Note! This tutorial is effective for all GreenDot MoneyPak, Ukash and Paysafecard ransomwares.
- Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
- Choose safe mode with networking.
- Press Start menu and select Run, or press [Win]+R on keyboard.
- Type msconfig
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Restart your system once again.
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
- Reboot normally.
- Click Start and choose Run.
- Enter the text specified in the quotation below. If malware is loaded, just press Alt+Tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
- Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) a couple of times. The process of ransomware virus should be killed after you succeed to download, install our recommended software and scan your PC with it.