Be careful with site storeordersonline(dot)com promoting AV Protection Online virus
Storeordersonline(dot)com is the domain we’ve been able to track as the one engaged in promoting and spreading fake anti-virus called AV Protection Online. This malware is known to hijack computer, to scare user with plenty of fake information about poor security status of user’s computer and, finally, to force user into purchasing the rogue. However, the very word “rogue” means that the program is not what it claims of itself. This is why you should ignore anything this junkware tells you and to get rid of this hoax immediately. Do not ever purchase the malware called AV Protection Online, even though these words in combination might sound quite persuasive for you. On the other hand, make sure and eliminate this pest using the powerful anti-virus program.
AV Protection Online automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Removal video guide for AV Protection Online virus:
AV Protection Online manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete AV Protection Online files:
%AppData%\[random]\AV Protection Online.ico
%DesktopDir%\AV Protection Online.lnk
%Programs%\AV Protection Online\AV Protection Online.lnk
Delete AV Protection Online registry entries: