Be careful with site ‘totalsolutionantivirus.com’ spreading Total Protect virus
We have recently already told you about Total Protect virus, haven’t we? It is also known as Total Protect Antivirus Solution or Total Protect 2011. This time we are going to narrate this post specifically about the site engaged in hijacking users’ computers and then prompting them to buy, install and run their useless concoction – Total Protect rogue anti-virus. The aim of this post is to warn you not to have any affairs with this fake security program or with the site that spreads it.
The only goal of this virus so far is to make people pay for this totally useless junkware program which is just the imitation of some superb anti-malware program. The reality, however, is that Total Protect tool will not redeem your system from viruses. On the contrary, it can only ruin your computer essentially and even make it more vulnerable to further malware attacks. So, stay away from purchasing Total Protect. If you ever encounter ‘totalsolutionantivirus.com’ site in front of your screen make sure to stay away from staying there for a long time, since it does not bring any good thing to your computer at all. Finally, make sure and remove this scareware program and its all files and folders immediately, upon the very first detection. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if your require our assistance.
Total Protect automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Total Protect manual removal guide:
Delete Total Protect files:
Delete Total Protect registry entries: