Bundes Polizei ransomware. How to remove
Die offizielle Mitteilung des Bundeskriminalamtes is the warning alert that appears on a desktop, when PC is hijacked by Bundes Polizei virus.
This ransomware infection usually gets infiltrated into a PC via any security crack available on a computer and totally paralyzes its function. The virus usually employs email attachments you open or software you download, but if your Windows is not guarded by powerful anti-virus software that could detect and delete any existing threat. For now, all what you should do is to search for the effective removal solution. We recommend you using GridinSoft Trojan Killer ransomware removal guide to bring your PC to a normal state again.
Bundes Polizei virus step-by-step removal instructions
- Reboot your PC into Safe Mode with Command Prompt
After you hit “Restart” button or choose the appropriate menu, the computer will begin to reboot. While the boot begins, keep hitting “F8” repeatedly, until the following window comes up:
- When your PC is restarted, the black Window will come up, here type regedit.exe.
- Select the registry entry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon to Shell key.
- Double click on the parameter Shell and type explorer.exe. in the appeared Window and press OK.
- Restart your computer into normal mode via the command “shutdown /r /t 0“ and remove the virus.
- Bundes Polizei ransomware remover: