Bsprotection.exe is yet another process of Internet Security 2013 rogue antispyware program. In order to get rid of Internet Security virus you will first need to terminate its process called bsprotection.exe. In case this process name is updated with another one these instructions will also be valid.
As you know, Internet Security virus is very active these days. Millions of PCs have been already attacked with it. The purpose of this malware is to persuade as many users as possible to buy its fake license (which is absolutely helpless to remove real security threats). We do hope that you will not buy the fake and useless license of Internet Security hoax. In order to remove this scam from your system please follow the guide on how to terminate bsprotection.exe virus process.
Bsprotection.exe – similar but effective instructions at YouTube on how to kill its process:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe“.
- In the empty field type “Internet Security” and click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Internet Security virus process (bsprotection.exe).
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
Internet Security screenshot:
Internet Security 2013 manual removal guide:
Delete Internet Security 2013 files:
%desktop%\\Internet Security 2013.lnk
Delete Internet Security 2013 registry entries:
HKLM\\Software\\Microsoft\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Run\\Internet Security 2013