Browser Hijacker Search.searchonme.com
Search.searchonme.com is a bothersome browser hijacker redirect infection, which camouflages as a rightful and multifunctional search platform and affirms that it may help you detect out more precise search results. This virus is a false search utility and won’t produce you with the most useful search results. Search.searchonme.com redirects your search results to some different hazardous web sites. It infects all popular web browsers.
How did search.searchonme.com get on your PC?
A browser hijacker introduces your PC as an add on to some different software. By downloading the other application, you gave the hijacker resolution to enter your system. The user who uploaded the script file may not know that the search.searchonme.com browser is present. If it is on their PC, it can easily be downloaded along with their application or file without them ever realizing it.
Search.searchonme.com Infection is a big problem:
- It penetrates into your computer stealthily.
- The infection adds dangerous files to major part of the PC.
- It could bring in spy software or other malicious applications.
- The virus keeps updating constantly.
- Search.searchonme.com steals your sensitive data.
Search.searchonme.com. How to delete?
Search.searchonme.com is a tricky application, but Trojan Killer may automatically detect and delete it quickly and effectively. Our software was designed to help users. Programmers of Gridinsoft company develop Trojan Killer every day. It is the software elementary and easy to understand. You can clean your computer in a short time. If you have any questions, please contact our managers.
Search.searchonme.com automatic removal tool:
Search.searchonme.com removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed:
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Search.searchonme.com in the future.
GridinSoft Trojan Killer offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “Real-Time Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
This options helps you to prevent execution of malicious programs and to avoid their installation ahead of time. When certain malware tries to install itself into your system, GridinSoft Trojan Killer and its Real-Time Protection module will terminate this installation attempt ahead of time. You may click on “Confirm” button to continue blocking this malicious program, or to select “Ignore this file” and allow the malicious application to be installed (at your own risk):