BlueFlare AntiVirus – scam was developed in order to attack the computers and to initiate its horrifying and scary work inside of it. It similar to many other rogue and scareware tools, is known to attack computers considerably. By the way, it gets to your PC without your knowledge or authorization.
Its infiltration takes place due to the job of many Trojans that have malicious codes of BlueFlare Anti-Virus rogue. It is a mandatory requirement for you to be very watchful with what pages you visit, what links you click and what stuff from the Internet you choose to upload. Once again, be very careful to prevent your computer from BlueFlare Anti-Virus rogue infiltration. Anyway, if your system has already been contaminated with BlueFlare Anti-Virus rogueware then you should immediately undertake all the necessary measures in order to delete BlueFlare Anti-Virus virus from your workstation.
You should, first of all, ignore any messages, notifications or warnings given by BlueFlare Anti-Virus rogue, because whatever it tells you, including system scan reports presented by it, popups and ads are all fictitious and must not be treated seriously. They are simply used to scare you into buying “BlueFlare Anti-Virus” rogue. It is quite clear that you should stay away from buying BlueFlare Anti-Virus virus, because it will not render you any required help. You will simply lose your hard earned funds and that’s it. Protect your computer against “BlueFlare Anti-Virus” and delete it using some reliable anti-virus tool.
BlueFlare Anti-Virus automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
BlueFlare Anti-Virus manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete BlueFlare Anti-Virus files:
Delete BlueFlare Anti-Virus registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = 127.0.0.1
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options “Debugger” = “svchost.exe”