blablalauncher search page removal instructions.
Are you fed up facing blablalauncher virus all the time in your home page? Well, definitely your computer is right now in a trouble and you need to get it fixed. Especially your browser requires a decent fix, since appearance of blablalauncher on its startup and redirections through google.com is not good for security of your personal data.
The blablalauncher fake search engine will only show you not relevant results mixed with advertisement links. In order to avoid any consequences, we advise you to remove this infection as soon as you will be aware of its presence in your system.
The main goal of blablalauncher page is in data collection of all people that are using this page. This hijacker can collect information on them and send it to cyber criminals on the analysis. After that, they can use this information for a lot of purposes, for example selling it to some other companies. The installation of blablalauncher hijacker will be silent and without your permission, in most cases. During the installation, some the browser settings will be changed to blablalauncher website, that will make your browser show this page on every start. And now the worst part of this hijacker – not every user sees just a new homepage. Many user reports that their browser redirect them to different molecules resources where they offered to install an extension or download additional software.
After the installation of blablalauncher, it will change some of your browser’s settings. This is typical browser hijacker behavior as they need to do that so that they can redirect you to sponsored pages. You will find that blablalauncher has been set as your homepage and new tabs. It should be noted that the changes are carried out without your explicit permission and cannot be undone unless you first delete blablalauncher. The website offers a search engine, links to websites like Facebook, Gmail and YouTube. If you use the search engine, you will be given sponsored results among the legitimate ones. It pretends to be google.com, but if you look closer, you can see the difference. When dealing with dubious search engines, you need to be careful to not click on a link that could take you to a malicious web page. If you do not want to end up with malware on your computer, we suggest you uninstall blablalauncher.
blablalauncher removal guide
STEP 1. Remove blablalauncher virus from the browser
First of all, blablalauncher is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by blablalauncher, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and blablalauncher has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that blablalauncher hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove blablalauncher traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed blablalauncher!
Video guide on how to remove blablalauncher from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with blablalauncher in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.