Beyondtheweb.info pop-ups appeal with a proposal to play a game online. The adverts look rather innocent, no adult’s games or something like that. However, the fact that you constantly see Vikings War notifications after opening the browser irritates many Internet visitors. We can say for sure that uncontrolled occurrence of the ads is the job of the malicious component that has found the way to your system.
You may think that if you do not agree to visit Beyondtheweb.info site and avoid playing Vikings War games, your computer is safe. All right, that is a right decision despite the fact that constant appearance of the alerts is abnormal for normal browsing. Wide range of annoying pop-ups and offerings to visit particular suspicious domain will not stop unless you find the adware that generates notifications and provokes redirections.
The Beyondtheweb.info adware we told you find the way to the system through mindless installation of cost-free software that users find on the random resources. The fact of built-in tools with malware samples is often veiled, so you should be extremely careful while doing the installation steps and do not neglect download agreements. If you are sure that it was not your fault as you are always mindful online, the reason of malware invasion may concern the poor work of your current anti-virus tool. Remember that outdated databases make an obstacle for detection of computer threats. Add software that will help to find and kill possible rubbish onto your computer.
We believe that your computer requires a thorough scanning with a proven malware removal application that will help to detect Vikings War pop-up source and to delete it on a professional level. Note that apart of malware (adware) removal it is important to reset your browser using additional built-in tool as explained in the milestones below.
Beyondtheweb.info removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Beyondtheweb.info virus from the browser
First of all, Beyondtheweb.info is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Beyondtheweb.info, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Beyondtheweb.info has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Beyondtheweb.info hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Beyondtheweb.info traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Beyondtheweb.info!
Video guide on how to remove Beyondtheweb.info from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Beyondtheweb.info in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.