Zentom System Guard. We have already written you about this virus. But at present time this virus gets under its control more and more computers all over the world. So, we tell you again and try to warn you about the malicious nature of this program. A lot of people who had a deal with it, may say that this rogue is like an antivirus. And they will be right about that. These are the virus’ tricks – its appearance, the name of the program and the methods it works. The rogue promises you a lot of stuuff such as: antivirus protection, spyware protection, firewall protection, automatic updates, scheduled scans, RAM protection. When Zentom System Guard penetrates into your computer you will find out about this immediately. It runs itself without any permission of yours and not only at the first time but any time you restart the system Zentom System Guard will appear automatically and begin its scanning. Of course, the results of scanning will be not so pleasant for you and your system. Zentom System Guard finds many threats, different threats and propose you to remove them. Once you press the button ‘remove threats’ you will be redirected to the page where you can purchase the product.
So, do not even think that all Zentom System Guard says to you and promises is true. It is not so. If you buy its product you will get nothing but lost money. And the virus gets what it wanted from you. So, its aim was achieved.
In order to remove Zentom System Guard from the system successfully we recommend you to use our product GridinSoft Trojan Killer. This anti-spyware program can easily remove such viruses as Zentom System Guard. Do not let the virus fool you.
Zentom System Guard automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Zentom System Guard manual removal guide:
Delete Zentom System Guard files:
%AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Zentom System Guard.lnk
%StartMenu%\Zentom System Guard.lnk
%Programs%\Zentom System Guard\
%Programs%\Startup\Zentom System Guard.lnk
%Programs%\Zentom System Guard\Uninstall.lnk
%Programs%\Zentom System Guard\Zentom System Guard.lnk
%Desktop%\Zentom System Guard.lnk
Delete Zentom System Guard registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Zentom System Guard