Beware! Annabelle Ransomware. How to get rid of Annabelle completely?
Annabelle brings a lot of benefits to hackers if it gets to the computer. It doesn’t have a complex structure, however, it is very effective. As a result, users often come across with it online. The only way out is reinstallation of the current system, or you won’t eliminate this ransomware. Unfortunately, users will have to say goodbye to their computer stuff.
It’s an upsetting thing to find out that your operating system is not valid anymore. And here it is Annabelle telling you that your system is locked, and you can’t unlock it unless you have a particular code. Users will try to do their best to unlock the system, and, all-in-all, they will understand there are no other chances unless to pay money.
Once being paid, hackers, who have sent you Annabelle, will give you the decoding key. Don’t hurry up to breathe a sigh of relief. Criminals will definitely try their luck again. User’s decision to do bidding leads to a bunch of viruses and PUPs (potentially unwanted programs) on your computer. And that will never end.
Message from Annabelle Ransomware:
Your Personal ID: HIuMVtQbk
Frequently Asked Questions
What happened to my files?
All your files are encrypted and secured with a strong key. There is no way to get them back without your personal key.
How can I get my personal key?
Well you need to pay for it. You need to visit one of the special site below & then you need to enter your personal ID (you find it on the top) & buy it. Actually it costs exactly 0.1 Bitcoins.
Darknet Site: xxxx://annabelle85x9tbxiyki.onion/tbxlyki
Darknet Site: xxxx://annabelle59j3mbtyyki.onion/mbtyyki
How can I get access to the site?
You easily need to download the Torbrowser, you can get it from this site:
What is goin to happen if I’m not going to pay?
If you are not going to pay, then the countdown will easily ran out and then your system will be broken. If you are going to restart, then the countdown will ran out a much faster. So, its not a good idea to do it.
I got the key, what should I do now?
Now you need to enter your personal key in the textbox below. Then you will get access to the decryption program.
– The darknet sites are not existing, its just an example text. The other things are right, except the darknet thing. Its possible to get the key, but if I going to do a new trojan, or new version of this then I will add real ways to get the key 🙂 If you wanna that I going to do a 2.0 or a new trojan, then write it below in the comments. Thanks
If you wanna chat with me, contact me easily in discord: iCoreX#1337
In case you want to stop Annabelle and save your computer items, we recommend you to delete it as soon as possible.
Annabelle removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Annabelle virus from the browser
First of all, Annabelle is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Annabelle, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Annabelle has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Annabelle hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Annabelle traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Annabelle!
Video guide on how to remove Annabelle from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Annabelle in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.