BetterSurf is a persistent and quite an annoying adware program, responsible in particular for bringing a lot of jsn.donecore.net popups. However, the very adware utility is also malicious, being developed by the pack of cyber frauds and hackers. Use this guide to get rid of Ads by BetterSurf and tons of disgusting popups brought by BetterSurf.
BetterSurf adware comes into your computer as a consequence of you installing some other program which you downloaded online. Well, this was not a mistake. This was your personal decision. So, if you installed some freeware program recently and didn’t read its setup instructions carefully – this is most probably how this adware could enter your system.
The purpose of BetterSurf adware and all other similar application is simply to bring money to its owners through various ads displayed on many sites. No matter which sites you visit – these ads by BetterSurf will be displayed. And this fact is surely very unpleasant for users.
These BetterSurf ads seriously slow down the performance of your computer. So, if you see them on your screen – the wise decision would be to remove them immediately. For this purpose we recommend you to follow this simple malware removal guide.
BetterSurf adware automatic remover:
BetterSurf adware removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems related to BetterSurf adware presence on your system, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.