Balkan.ba pop-ups in your browser are extremely dangerous since they are involved in passive DNS replication, according to the information on VirusTotal. On the other hand, these pop-ups do not happen by themselves, without the participation of some other malware. Thus, there is adware installed and running on your computer which causes all such troubles. We urge you to continue reading this guide that will help you to delete this adware and fix other computer problems automatically.
Troubles with Balkan.ba pop-ups do not occur just as a coincidence in the majority of cases. You could indeed click on some malicious link, yet, most likely your computer is infected with adware. This trouble, by the way, may occur with many browsers, but primarily in Google Chrome and other browsers based on the Chromium open source project.
Permanent appearance of Balkan.ba pop-ups has in mind to perform various malicious things with your system. In particular, their goal is to redirect the infected browser to other random sites for various purposes, for example, domain names containing various ads and sponsored links related to the adware responsible for these pop-ups. However, it is strongly advised that you do not interact with these faulty messages. Your system will be messed up even more if you proceed with their misleading instructions. So, stay away from interacting with Balkan.ba alerts you see on your screen.
Step by step instructions how to remove Balkan.ba virus.
STEP 1. Remove Balkan.ba virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Balkan.ba virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Balkan.ba browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Balkan.ba virus from your browser
First of all, Balkan.ba is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Balkan.ba from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Balkan.ba prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Balkan.ba virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.