Az ön számítógépe blokkolásra került. Magyar Rendőrség virus
The computers of active Internet users of Hungary today are also being attacked by a Reveton Trojan, the special type of virus infection categorized as ransomware. This locker comes to infected systems without warning, unpredictably and out of the blue. When this happens user cannot actually trace this moment; hence, it is not possible to terminate the infiltration process of this malware’s intrusion. After the virus is successfully implanted into your system the computer becomes totally locked, and there’s no any common methods that works to unlock it. Any attempts to reboot the PC turn out to be in vain. The same locked status actually persists, and it doesn’t matter how many time the computer has been restarted. Sooner or later the same scary message comes up, allegedly being originated from the Hungarian police known as Magyar Rendőrség.
The scary message that comes up in front of the locked desktop actually accuses Hungarian users of committing various crimes online through the infected computer, thus supposedly explaining the reasons for locked status of the computer. Of course, you should not trust any of these faulty accusations addressed with regard to you. Whether you’ve committed the above-mentioned crimes or not, these hackers who developed this scam are not in the position to be the judges and to condemn you.
The malware, upon successful launching, tells that in order to unlock the computer users must pay the fine (release fee), promising that within 48 hours the computer will be unlocked. The hackers instruct users to pay this fine through indication of Ukash of Paysafecard vouchers of PIN codes. Keep in mind that these well-known payment processing companies have nothing to do with spreading this ransomware, just as well as the Hungarian Police (Magyar Rendőrség) itself.
Removal of Magyar Rendőrség virus isn’t an easy procedure. You first need to ignore the bunch of these faulty statements you see reported by this scareware. Finally, in order to get rid of the locked status, you must first implement some manual steps, before running our recommended security software. Please find the explanations on how to do it in the guidelines below.
Ransomware unlocking procedure
Note! This tutorial is effective for all GreenDot MoneyPak, Ukash and Paysafecard ransomwares.
- Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
- Choose safe mode with networking.
- Press Start menu and select Run, or press [Win]+R on keyboard.
- Type msconfig
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Restart your system once again.
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
- Reboot normally.
- Click Start and choose Run.
- Enter the text specified in the quotation below. If malware is loaded, just press Alt+Tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
- Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) a couple of times. The process of ransomware virus should be killed after you succeed to download, install our recommended software and scan your PC with it.