AV Security Suite is a fake anti-spyware tool was developed to scare you into thinking that you have a viruses in you computer. Once running it will scan and display numerous infections and will not remove them until you purchase the program. In reality, the “infected files” it detects are all fake and do not actually exist.
GridinSoft LLC and Trojan-Killer.net IS NOT associated, affiliated, consorted, or connected with the publishers or creators of AV Security Suite.
AV Security Suite automatical remover:
As you might have foreseen, AV Security Suite is not a lonely walker in the empty space. In contrary, it has multiple ties with other rogues so that complex malware removal is the best way to get rid of AV Security Suite. In addition, if you remove AV Security Suite automatically, you get life-time protection from malware aggression.
- 1. Download the last version of Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it
- 2. Update the virus database
- 3. Copy whole folder “c:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your memory stick
- 4. Rename “trojankiller.exe” to “explorer.exe”
- 5. Move memory stick to infected PC and run explorer.exe from “Trojan Killer” folder
AV Security Suite manual removal guide:
Delete AV Security Suite files:%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe
Delete AV Security Suite registry entries:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]”