AV Security 2012 is a program that claims to be an antivirus. Do not fool yourself with that. If the program has almost the same design it does not mean it has the same goals inside your PC. It is the virus and it is not the program you want to have inside the system. Lately it has been infecting computers all over the world. The goal of this scam is one – user’s money. How can AV Security 2012 penetrate into your machine? If we are not so careful when we surf the web it can easily get inside our systems through the Internet. At first, we see a picture of it, picture of a program that can give some of us a feeling like we work with a program which can help us. The rogue’s work begins with the scanning of user’s system. It scans and finds a lot of threats. But it doesn’t matter how many threats it will find, they are all fake. The virus just creates its own threats for users to be scared about their computers. Why does it do that? Because when user tries to remove those “really true” threats he will be redirected to another page. There AV Security 2012 suggests you to buy its full version and promises that only its product can get rid of above-mentioned warms.
So, what can we do not to get AV Security 2012 to our PC? It is hard to say, because hackers have figured out how our real antivirus products can detect their malicious software. And now, a lot of viruses can just freely penetrate inside the system and our honest anti-spyware program will not even have the possibility to detect them. So, we should be as careful while using the web as we can. Pay attention to the programs you work with inside the Internet, download only those software you are really confident about. Do not enter suspicious links and sites. It mostly depends on us, on users. If you get AV Security 2012 inside your system eventually, the only thing for you to do is to remove the virus from the system. And the sooner you do that the better it will be for your computer’s work.
How can the virus be removed immediately? We recommend you to use our anti-spyware program GridinSoft Trojan Killer. It can easily cope with the virus. All you should do is to read the information about the virus and watch the video below. It will certainly help you. Moreover, we recommend you to scan your PC with our program from time to time in future just to be sure it is clear from viruses and rogues. Do not hesitate to remove the virus.
AV Security 2012 automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
6. Once the scan is over and the infected items are deleted reset the HOSTs file of your computer with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer , by clicking “Tools” menu and selecting “Reset HOSTS”.
AV Security 2012 manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete AV Security 2012 files:
%AppData%\[random]\AV Security 2012.ico
%DesktopDir%\AV Security 2012.lnk
%Programs%\AV Security 2012\AV Security 2012.lnk
Delete AV Security 2012 registry entries: