AV Security 2012, the successor of System Security 2012 virus, is really severe new IT infection that can impede your steady computer function. If you have intentions to check your system up, never count on this fraudulent tool. It is more rational and safely to give preferences to time-proven decent devices. The Web teems with applications, which are eager wind you round and rip you off. If you are not sure in their genuineness, upload them in no case. Do not download the information from insecure recourses. The chance to get the infection in such way is incredibly high. The IT world conceals different traps, so be maximally cautious while surfing in it. AV Security 2012 bypasses your firewall, infiltrates into your computer system and commences persuading you that there are numerous threats found, and it is necessary to take removal measures without lingering, because they can cause the damaging of the system. Of course, AV Security 2012 tells you that only its remedy can eliminate all your computer issues. Our antispyware laboratory submits this article to shed light on AV Security 2012 software. As one says “to tell in true colors” about such phenomenon as AV Security 2012. We have thoroughly analyzed this badware representative and confidently state now that it is a scam in all senses. We feel it is our duty to inform you how this virus acts and what it does to your system. AV Security 2012 tunes up the system in such way to start up automatically after every system reboot. Then you will be informed about the presence of different malicious programs in your PC. That is why a lot of people consider AV Security 2012 to be real helpful software with capabilities of eliminating ‘computers’ malfunctions.
Do not be fooled by IT crooks, developers of AV Security 2012. Although it promises to heal your PC up from viruses it will not do that because it is not capable for it. AV Security 2012 was developed to rob you. We would recommend you to be very cautious with programs you install and links you click. Even if you have some suspicion that some viruses have slipped across the border of your private territory, revise your system with time-proved antivirus scanners, do not use occasional on-line programs, they usually contain parasites. If GridinSoft Trojan Killer has got the nod of yours, follow all guidelines stipulated below. You can delete AV Security 2012 manually or automatically. The choice is all yours. 24-hour support service is always at your disposal. If you have any questions, please contact us. Below please find the good removal video to help you delete this rogue.
AV Security 2012 automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
6. Once the scan is over and the infected items are deleted reset the HOSTs file of your computer with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer , by clicking “Tools” menu and selecting “Reset HOSTS”.
AV Security 2012 manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete AV Security 2012 files:
%AppData%\[random]\AV Security 2012.ico
%DesktopDir%\AV Security 2012.lnk
%Programs%\AV Security 2012\AV Security 2012.lnk
Delete AV Security 2012 registry entries: