AV Secure 2012 scam uninstall tutorial
AV Secure 2012 malware is a new IT menace that is eager to infect as many computers worldwide as possible in order to reach its evil purposes – to wind gullible users round and finally rip them off. So, keep out of AV Secure 2012 rogue, please. This malicious application implies well-thought-out scheme on how to scare and deceive potential victims. First of all, we should admit that this tool has quite attractive GUI, so it is easy to be bewildered. At first sight, it looks rather persuasive. But there’s a little point in between which makes this program a scam. It is not capable of detecting real viruses, unlike authentic anti-malware tools. So all scanning results are invented, threats identified by this bogus application do not even exist. At the beginning of its residing on the compromised workstation, the virus creates a startup entry in your registry. It means that this device comes up upon every Windows reboot. Then there’s this false scan that mimics the consequence of steps as legitimate antivirus devices follow. It goes without saying that the list of identified items generated by the pest is fake, so do not treat it seriously. Most probably that the only problem that exists inside of your system is the very presence of AV Secure 2012.
One more fact, that proves this application has malicious roots – is that when you try to remove the allegedly identified insecure items you are automatically diverted to the page, where the full version of AV Secure 2012 is offered, which promises to fix all issues, but first you should pay for it. Under no circumstances, effect the payment for the benefit of AV Secure 2012 developers, they are not in state to bring you anything good for your PC, they pursue other objectives, mentioned above. If you are going to check your system up for virus presence, never rely on this app. Apply time-proven device for this purpose please. With your permission let us provide you with up-to-date removal instructions, which help you to neutralize this virus without special efforts. GridinSoft Trojan Killer removal guide contains both manual and automatic removal instructions. The choice is up to you. If you have any questions, arising while removing the virus, contact us any time please.
AV Secure 2012 automatic removal (on the example of Cloud AV 2012 virus removal):
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
6. Once the scan is over and the infected items are deleted reset the HOSTs file of your computer with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer , by clicking “Tools” menu and selecting “Reset HOSTS”.
AV Secure 2012 manual removal guide:
Delete AV Secure 2012 files:
%AppData%\[random]\AV Secure 2012.ico
%DesktopDir%\AV Secure 2012.lnk
%Programs%\AV Secure 2012\AV Secure 2012.lnk
Delete AV Secure 2012 registry entries: