AV Protection Online scam removal process
AV Protection Online is the next virus threatening many computers all over the world. The purpose of issuing the present article on AV Protection Online rogue removal this time could be just what you require if your system has been infected with this type of rogue. We are, however, very sorry that this hoax selected your system as a victim. Still, you could have prevented this if you had a really strong anti-virus tool already installed and operating on your system. The very circumstance that your PC got infected with this malady implies that either you don’t have the strong anti-virus tool installed on your PC or that the anti-virus application is not updated enough as far as its anti-virus databases are concerned, thus permitting rogues like AV Protection Online to get inside of your machine. However, in this article you would find out how to eliminate such a scareware and bogus security tool.
Paying for AV Protection Online is nothing but the total waste of funds. It will not help you at all, no matter how much you think it will after its numerous attempts to persuade you in this. You see, this fake security program would really make the turmoil inside of your workstation. It has the only aim so far – to make you scared with its fabricated reports about all types of issues and threats allegedly identified during its fictitious scan. In reality all such errors claimed by it do not exist. We hope you will be wise enough to come to the conclusion that AVProtectionOnline is your enemy and not a friend at all. Surely you should get rid of this type of scam at once from your PC. By the way, AV Protection Online virus is the successor of many similar bogus security applications, this is why its deletion is very similar to deletion of such predecessors of it. Please find out how to delete them all below.
AV Protection Online automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Removal video guide for AV Protection Online virus:
AV Protection Online manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete AV Protection Online files:
%AppData%\[random]\AV Protection Online.ico
%DesktopDir%\AV Protection Online.lnk
%Programs%\AV Protection Online\AV Protection Online.lnk
Delete AV Protection Online registry entries: