AV Protection 2011 virus. Removal guide
AV Protection 2011 malware, the successor of AV Security 2012, is known as a very malicious and annoying virus which should be dealt with at once. Those guys who developed AV Protection 2011 scam surely know how to trick and to scare users. They do this by arranging all kinds of fake system scans and further bogus scan reports which would tell about plenty of infections, viruses and malwares supposedly available at your workstation. However, the truth of the matter is that this is not the true information. You are just being deceived by this rogue and by its developers. Don’t forget that the only aim of this hoax is to make money by means of tricking and fooling users. The penetration of AV Protection 2011 takes place by means of Trojans or other malicious codes that might be downloaded by you. In addition, it may take place after you click certain malicious links or download some files from unsecure resources. Whatever the case might be, you’ve got to be very careful with what sites you decide to visit and what kinds of files you choose to download.
After successful penetration and further installation inside of your PC AV Protection 2011 would appear in front of y our desktop with every system log-in. Immediately the above-mentioned fake system scan would be initiated, following by the same fictitious report about the availability of thousands of malwares supposedly detected on your machine. Remember that you should not trust them, because they are only used in order to push you into purchasing the full version of this malware which, according to its promises, can deal with all of the supposedly detected viruses. However, the truth is that this program is not able to deal with real threats. By the way, it is quite possible that it is the only infection available on your machine. Hence, it is a must to remove it. It is up to you what option you choose for this purpose – automatic or manual one. Just make sure to entirely get rid of AV Protection 2011. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you require our assistance. And, finally, please find the good removal video provided below in order to delete this pest.
AV Protection 2011 automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
6. Once the scan is over and the infected items are deleted reset the HOSTs file of your computer with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer , by clicking “Tools” menu and selecting “Reset HOSTS”.
AV Protection 2011 manual removal guide:
Delete AV Protection 2011 files:
%AppData%\[random]\AV Protection 2011.ico
%DesktopDir%\AV Protection 2011.lnk
%Programs%\AV Protection 2011\AV Protection 2011.lnk
Delete AV Protection 2011 registry entries: