AV Guard Online is a fake software and is one of the latest releases of fake antivirus applications. It is worked out in such a way that it looks like a authentic antivirus product but indeed it is just a useless thing and moreover even harmful one for any computer. AV Guard bogus tool usually infiltrates into your territory when you decide to watch online movies or videos from suspicious websites. When you go to such WebPages, you are usually offered to download a video codec to watch the movie. This is a technique applied to trick the potential victim in such way you get infection without knowing about it.
You can get infection via the use of Trojans, fake online anti-malware scanners, malicious websites, and ads. Many people get contaminated when they hit ads, watch movies or videos or download programs. When AV Guard Online has made its way into your computer unhindered it will get automatically installed to your computer. It is elaborated to start automatically with every Windows startup. The rogue will arrange computer scanning and will show, of course, fake scanning reports which misinform about serious infections with Virus and Trojans. It will also produce many annoying pop-ups which assert that your computer is deeply infected with malware and you will be pushed to obtain the commercial version of AV Guard Online to remove these infections. Remember one important point – all these messages and notifications are invented and have nothing to do with the real states of things with your PC. These are some of the usual methods done by IT criminals to rob you. The hoax will probably make the computer function worse, in order you will take its information at its face value and reduce your savings for their harmful product. Such injurious activity of AV Guard Online parasite may result in a computer crash.
From above-said information you see, AV Guard Online is a very dangerous infection, whose presence on your PC is not desirable. So if you have revealed AV Guard Online inside your system, do not panic and take removal measures immediately. GridinSoft Trojan Killer is at your service. Good luck and be clean from viruses.
AV Guard Online automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Removal video guide for AV Guard Online virus:
AV Guard Online manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete AV Guard Online files:
%appdata%\AV Guard Online\AV Guard Online.exe
%appdata%\AV Guard Online\AV Guard Online.ico
%appdata%\AV Guard Online\wf.conf
%programs%\AV Guard Online\AV Guard Online.lnk
%desktopdir%\AV Guard Online.lnk