AV Defender Professional is a fake security program. Though the application is advertised as potent antivirus program, actually, it is designed to scare active internet surfers. It will display message that their PCs are infected with terrible viruses and malicious programs. In fact, it is a dodgy trick. You may lose your money because of it. Trojan Killer by GridinSoft LLC is trustworthy anti-malware application capable of getting rid of this fake program fully.
On first glance, AV Defender Professional may seem reliable and legitimate program. It will “scan” your system. Allegedly it looks for malwares on your PC, even creates a list of viruses that were “detected” on your operating system. But, you should not be trusted of all this information. The virus Defender Professional just tries to achieve aim – get profit. Keep in mind, these troubles likely do not exist at all or probably they are just casual files. Generally, similar files cannot harm your PC. Thus, you should understand that Defender Professional is a swindler, which will not cure your PC.
After reading this tutorial, it needs to understand that you must get rid of AV Defender Professional in order to keep your PC safe. You can employ a dependable computer security tool, for example GridinSoft Trojan Killer and let it do the job for you. To help you do that, our experts prepared detailed guide which you will find below. If you follow these instructions closely, you will be able to remove AV Defender Professional easily. Trojan Killer will protect your computer in the future.
AV Defender Professional automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “Defender” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Defender Professional process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).
Similar video that explains how to stop Defender Professional rogue AV’s process: