Australian Federal Police virus deletion.
Australian Federal Police Virus is a ransomware that bombards the random PCs via available security leakages and hijacks their desktops. The victim is prompted to effect the payment in amount of 100 Australian dollars fine allegedly for violation the “Copyright and Related Rights Law”.
This evil computer program, developed by the Web crooks, is counted on the gullible and less experienced Internet users and persuades them that they have committed illegal actions. Australian Federal Police Virus represents a warning alert that has a professional design and looks very natural. The usage of the name of Australian Federal Police is a trick that usually works for law-abiding citizens. The victim is asked to pay a fine via Paysafecard or some other payment system in order to unlock your computer. Unfortunately, you PC won`t be unblocked even if you pay the fine. You will waste your money only.
The owner of the hijacked PC usually sees the following message:
Australian Federal Police
Your PC is blocked due to at least one of the reasons specified below.
You have been violating “Copyright and Related Rights Law” (Video, Music, Software) and illegally using or distributing copyrighted content, thus infinging Article 128 of the Criminal Code of Australia.
Article 128 of the Criminal Code provides for a fine of 2 to 5 hundred minimal wages or a deprivation of liberty for 2 to 8 years.
So do not hurry up to pay a fine, because the legal organizations do not collect the payment in such manner. In case if a person has to pay a fine he/she receives an official statement from Australian Federal Police. The only proper algorithm of your actions now is to unblock your PC and remove the virus to avoid your private information loss other malware virus invasion.
Australian Federal Police Virus unlocking procedure
1. Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
2. Choose safe mode with networking.
3. Launch MSConfig.
Press Start –> Run
or press [Win]+R on keyboard
4. Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
5. Restart your system once again.
6. Scan with https://trojan-killer.net/download.php?trojankiller to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
1. Reboot normally.
2. Start –> Run.
3. Enter: https://trojan-killer.net/download.php?trojankiller If malware is loaded, just press alt+tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
4. Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) couple of times. The process of Association of Chief Police Officers virus should be killed.