Astroconquest.com Pop-ups Recommend to play Astro Conquest – How to Delete?
Astroconquest.com pop-ups appeal with a proposal to play a game online. The adverts look rather innocent, no adult’s games or something like that. However, the fact that you constantly see Astro Conquest notifications after opening the browser irritates many Internet visitors. We can say for sure that uncontrolled occurrence of the ads is the job of the malicious component that has found the way to your system.
Of course, there’s nothing wrong with playing online games, and some of them are really entertaining and give people a lot of fun and stress relief. However, we’re talking about completely different problem here – when your browser starts producing the wide range of intrusive pop-ups from Astroconquest.com site without your personal desire to visit such particular domain. If you’re an online gamer then you probably know very well where to find good online games that you personally are interested in. And you definitely do not need the ‘help’ of Astroconquest.com pop-ups, do you? As we’ve said, such pop-ups may be extremely multiple and really intrusive, they will distract your attention and will produce an extremely negative impact on performance of your computer in general.
Meeting with Astroconquest.com pop-ups in the browser is the result of mindless installation. It could happen that you failed to notice the malware samples which you obtained together with the free utility. Hackers interconnect adware to the cost-free software that many users install without reading download agreements, as a rule. Even if you are in a hurry, do not forget to do the steps of installation carefully to block unwanted applications before they occur in the system. Use only proven and time-tested programs with modern databases.
If you have an intention to get rid of Astro Conquest pop-ups, you will need a malware removal application. So, we recommend you to try GridinSoft Anti-Malware cleaner that you can use all the time. The milestones you can see below will help you to do everything fast.
Astroconquest.com removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Astroconquest.com virus from the browser
First of all, Astroconquest.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Astroconquest.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Astroconquest.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Astroconquest.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Astroconquest.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Astroconquest.com!
Video guide on how to remove Astroconquest.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Astroconquest.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.