Api.couponroller.com is a nasty page, indicative of a cyber menace. A browser hijacker menace, to be precise. Think of the website as the face of the threat. The hijacker uses it as a shield to lurk behind, and wreak havoc. Don’t underestimate the trouble the presence of the threat entails! It’s a danger to your system, as well as to your privacy. The tool meddles with your settings and messes everything up. It also places your privacy at risk, it steals information from you and then hands it over to the cybercriminals behind it. Don’t let it. Don’t make the mistake of ignoring the threat.
Hijackers turn to trickery to invade your system. They use cunning and deceit to dupe you into allowing them in. Yes, you agree to install the malicious program. It cannot enter your system without your explicit okay. So? How do you suppose you gave it the green light? As was stated, it dupes you. But how? Well, more often than not, it turns to freeware. The tool hides behind freeware, and if you’re not careful enough to spot it, that’s it. You’re stuck with an infection. Always make sure to do our due diligence! Read the terms and conditions when installing freeware. Don’t just agree to everything, and hope for the best. Hope is overrated. Why turn to it when you can turn to vigilance instead? Choose caution over carelessness. One leads to infections, while the other helps you keep them out of your PC.
Act against this threat as soon as you can. And, understand this. Api.couponroller.com is not in any way affiliated with the legitimate Chrome browser. The infection uses the false ties to add weight to its false legitimacy. Don’t buy it! Don’t fall the lies! The Api.couponroller.com website is NOT a legitimate search engine! It is NOT trustworthy! And, everything it shows you is unreliable. To trust its results, links and pop-ups is a mistake. One, you’ll come to regret when you find your PC brimming with malware.
Step by step instructions how to remove Api.couponroller.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Api.couponroller.com virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Api.couponroller.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Api.couponroller.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Api.couponroller.com virus from your browser
First of all, Api.couponroller.com is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Api.couponroller.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Api.couponroller.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Api.couponroller.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.