Antivirus Protection Trial malicious tool. How to remove Antivirus Protection Trial?
According to the data of our support team we inform you that many computers wide world are being infected with Antivirus Protection Trial(Antivirus Protection) virus. This threat can also be considered as a rogue anti-spyware tool due to the fact that it claims to be some superb anti-malware program, but is in fact the application that just shows counterfeit security alerts and scan results in order to persuade you about your PC infection. Antivirus Protection normally infiltrates inside the system via Trojans and installs itself without asking for your permission. It is fabricated in such a way that it will be run automatically with every startup of Windows.
After successful launch of Antivirus Protection scam, it usually arranges false system checkup of your workstation and claims that there are plenty of threats detected, but will not let you get rid of them if you do not first obtain the full version of Antivirus Protection. It is necessary to emphasize that Antivirus Protection is worked out in order to display fake scan results paying no attention whether your PC is infected or not. Thus, please do not get upset if this junkware claims your system is contaminated. When you try to run any program, it will hinder in your efforts and then show fake error notifications. If they inform you that threats are detected and should be removed ignore these notifications, because files identified as viruses may be real necessary files. Please be cautious while Antivirus Protection is running, you will be bombarded with fake security alerts and notifications coming up your Windows taskbar. These alerts are elaborated in order to scare you into believing that your PC is hugely infected and that you must obtain the Antivirus Protection rogue to protect yourself.
Antivirus Protection also intends to amend the background of your Windows desktop in order to show its ugly screenshot instead of your Windows desktop theme you have chosen. We have thoroughly analyzed this product and state all scan reports and warning notifications are counterfeit, you should not even worry about all such message as they just are the tools that the malware developer are using to scare you into obtaining the Antivirus Protection virus. It goes without saying, you should definitely not swindle your savings for Antivirus Protection. In order to get rid of Antivirus Protection, please refer to the removal instructions provided herein.
This is why we emphasize your attention once again to the fact that Antivirus Protection is a fake and evil tool, so you should not believe anything it tells you. Do not open you personal and bank information to it if you want to save your hard earned money. Needless to say, you should get rid of Antivirus Protection scam from your system immediately, without posponing this assignment for a later date. Please find the removal guidelines provided herein for removal of Antivirus Protection. Good luck to you, and make sure to write back to us if you have any other questions regarding this or other issue.
Antivirus Protection automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Excellent solution on how to remove Antivirus Protection infection can be found at this video:
Antivirus Protection manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete Antivirus Protection files
Delete Antivirus Protection Registry entries
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = “0″
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = “”
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:33921″
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” = “1″