AntiVira Av fake antivirus. How to get rid of AntiVira Av scam
We would like to draw your attention to the fact of appearance AntiVira Av (also referred to as Anti-Vira Av). This is one of the most contemporary fake security tools originating from the tribe that was mostly presented by Antivirus .NET scam.
Describing AntiVira Av virus, the following peculiarities can be distinguished: showing plenty of bogus system scanners that come up upon you restarting your workstation, annoying bogus popup messages warning you of all sorts of spyware identifications, browser hijacking causing redirects to various unsafe sites or inability to refer to the desired web-addresses and inability to start various good programs. Needless to say, all of the above-stated peculiarities of AntiVira Av’s work on your PC are really very annoying – this is just how the load of cyber crooks aim to hide their actual plans and make you purchase their pointless and devastating tool. This awful application makes you think you have some serious security issues on your PC and that they should be dealt with as soon as possible. Normally, this is exactly how most of rogues treat you. They show bogus ads in such a way that you get scammed about your private data and thus finally make the decision to obtain the registered version of the scam application. AntiVira Av is just the typical example of this. Moreover, your PC gets totally inoperable. You would not be able to do what you need to do on it.
Hence, you should to immediately deal with this problem and get rid of all files and registry entries of AntiVira Av scam from your workstation. In order to get this issue solved you should refer to some decent anti-virus tool capable of accomplishing this task. Please take heed to the removal instructions stipulated below for elimination of this virus from your PC without delay. These advises include both manual and automatic removal recommendations.
AntiVira Av automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
AntiVira Av manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete AntiVira Av files
Delete AntiVira Av Registry entries
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = “0″
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = “”
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:33921″
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” = “1″