Be careful, new virus has been launched into the cyber space recently. This program is indeed very damaging and destructive for the PCs to which it penetrated. It is called Antimalware Tool, and the results of its influence on the compromised computer are really horrifying. Antimalware Tool implies the bogus security device which asserts of itself to be some superb and excellent anti-virus, legitimate and decent one. What a pack of lies indeed!
Please bear in mind that Antimalware Tool is a direct clone of another virus program named Best Malware Protection of which we have published one of our previous posts recently. Antimalware Tool gets inside of the system via trojan that makes an excellent path for the virus to infiltrate. Why does this happen? Well, it could be because user is surfing some unsafe sites or due to some possibly available leaks in the system security. Whatever the case might be, is very pushy in finding the ways of interference inside of the potential victim PCs.
Upon successful infiltration and installation Antimalware Tool would imitate computer scans (which are all fake) and would show plenty of fake warning messages that claim your computer is vulnerable to threats due to weak security provisions initiated by you. It also really annoys users by showing on their desktops very many fake security notifications and forcing them to obtain its so-called registered version.
To summarize the aforesaid, Antimalware Tool stands for the scam application and hence it should not be tolerated. Do not ever purchase it, no matter how persuasive it might sound or seem to be. Antimalware Tool is not worth paying money for due to the fact that you only get even more viruses for your system and no computer protection at all. Antimalware Tool also is known to redirect your web browser to some fake and contaminated web pages that sell and promote the rogue. Keep out from buying anything it offers you. Make sure and get aid from the decent anti-virus program and delete Antimalware Tool as soon as you can. We recommend GridinSoft Trojan Killer for this goal. Do not loiter with removal of Antimalware Tool virus from your computer.
Antimalware Tool automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Antimalware Tool manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete Antimalware Tool files:
%AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Antimalware Tool.lnk
%ProgramFiles%\Antimalware Tool\Antimalware Tool.dll
Delete Antimalware Tool registry entries: