Annoying Ditement.info ads in browser [REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS]
Ditement.info ads make people nervous every time they appear in the browser. It easily fills your screen with lots of ads and can ruin the overall performance of your favorite browser. But what to do with it?
Let’s figure out how Ditement.info ads can appear on your system. Actually, it very easy thing for hackers. The most popular way of spreading is a method called bundling. All you need to do to get an infection is just to download free software from the unreliable site and nasty virus will sneak into your device. Also, it can come to you as an attachment of spam email, that see,s completely as real one. Scammers are very skillful nowadays.
Ditement.info ads are not just annoying. We found out that they collect your personal information, such as browsing history, emails, locations and so on to offer you personalized ads. Who knows what hacker actually will do if he gets all your data (especially if its credit card info). We suggest you to remove Ditement.info virus for good as soon as possible.
Ditement.info and other similar browser working really hidden in your system, so it’s really hard to notice for user. Ditement.info ads is a tricky virus that is not safe to keep, cause it’s a serious threat to your information security.
Ditement.info removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Ditement.info virus from the browser
First of all, Ditement.info is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Ditement.info, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Ditement.info has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Ditement.info hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Ditement.info traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Ditement.info!
Video guide on how to remove Ditement.info from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Ditement.info in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.