Allsecurity.exe is a malicious process related to a virus called Internet Security. This program is classified as a fake AV (bogus anti-spyware program). Its mission is to infect the targeted PC and make users think that this program is supposedly going to heal PC and clean it of viruses. In reality, Internet Security virus only reports fake and unreal threats which were invented by it.
Allsecurity.exe, as we’ve mentioned already, is a process which is directly related to the rogue program Internet Security. The problem which many users now experience is impossibility to get rid of this rogue. Whenever they launch some antivirus which is already installed in order to remove it they face a problem – the virus reports this program as malicious and infected with a virus called W32/Blaster.worm. Obviously, this is a fake infection. The same thing happens when they try to open their browsers to download some security software for malware removal. Finally, the same problem occurs whenever they try to launch legitimate Windows utilities like Task Manager, cmd.exe and taskkill.exe commands.
In order to bypass the blockage on the part of Internet Security virus users need to first terminate the malicious process called allsecurity.exe. Only after this procedure they will be able to completely get rid of the rogue. Please follow our recommended removal instructions set forth below.
Internet Security virus removal instructions at YouTube (on how to kill its process like allsecurity.exe):
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe“.
- In the empty field type “Internet Security” and click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Internet Security virus process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.