Advanced XP Defender virus
Advanced XP Defender pretends to be a legit anti-virus program designed to help computer owners to neutralize viruses but the actual plans are absolutely differ. Indeed it is eager to trick the unwary trustful Internet surfers out of some money. Basing on this on this point it is possible to characterize this program as malicious anti-spyware that affects PCs and then keeps trying to prompt the victims that the system will be completely destroyed if not to buy the commercial version of Advanced XP Defender. This software does not get on your computer like legit trustworthy application. It reaches its point of destination, being preceded by some trojans that manage to bypass all protective facilities available on your computer. The trojan opens backdoor for inviting other malicious guests. The rogueware initiates a system scan which first pops up when the program’s installation completes and keeps displaying every time you boot Windows. This scan looks quite persuasive but isn’t such at all. It ends up with results that must not be treated seriously. The parasite does its best to scare you and try to persuade you that there are tons of potentially insecure items and they are going to destroy your computer system.
Hopefully, none of our customers and all blog readers effect the payment for this malicious stuff. If anybody has already done it, do not waste your time, immediately contact your credit card company and revoke your charges. Do not forget that your computer requires immediate help, so you should start a reliable anti-malicious solution for getting rid of this parasite. The effective removal of Advanced XP Defender virus is available for you by means of Trojan Killer, real anti-virus adept.
Advanced XP Defender automatic remover:
Removal sequence of steps:
- Through your browser window download Process Killer application (pkiller.exe). The download link is http://www.trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- Save “pkiller.exe” to your Desktop and run it or run this program immediately.
- Once the malicious process of Windows Software Keeper has been disabled (terminated) shut down “pkiller.exe” (Process Killer).
- Through your browser window download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install, update and run anti-virus software (Trojan Killer).
- Remove all threats it detects during the scan.
- Reboot your PC and repeat the scan in the case of necessity.
Advanced XP Defender manual remover:
%commonprograms%\advanced xp defender.lnk
%commonprograms%\advanced xp defender\license agreement.lnk
%commonprograms%\advanced xp defender\register.lnk
%commonprograms%\advanced xp defender\how to register.lnk
%commonprograms%\advanced xp defender\advanced xp defender.lnk% commonprograms%\advanced xp defender\uninstall.lnk
%commondesktopdir%\advanced xp defender.lnk