Right-Click Search redirects may be caused by an adware program on your computer. Adware programs are usually not malicious and are created to make income by exposing users to sponsored content. This is why having adware on your computer can be incredibly frustrating. It will expose you to loads of sponsored content by redirecting you and it may not always be safe.
Some adware software can lead users to malicious pages where malware is waiting. A malware infection would be a much more serious issue if you compare it with ad-supported programs so you need to uninstall Right-Click Search as soon as possible. If you are wondering how the adware managed to enter your computer, we can guarantee that you allowed it yourself. If was attached to some free software and when you installed the freeware, you allowed the adware to install as well, albeit unknowingly.
Before going further, it is important that you understand how the adware managed to enter your computer so that it does not happen again. It was attached to free software as an additional item which you can choose to install. If those items go unnoticed by you during freeware installation, they will be allowed to install alongside. In order to prevent this from occurring, you will need to use Advanced or Customs settings during freeware installation. In those settings, you will be able to see what has been added. If there is something, you will need to deselect it/them. After unchecking all the boxes, you can proceed to install the freeware. Do not rush through the process because you will end up having to delete Right-Click Search adware or similar again.
Step by step instructions how to remove Right-Click Search virus.
STEP 1. Remove Right-Click Search virus from the system
First of all, Right-Click Search is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Right-Click Search virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Right-Click Search browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Right-Click Search virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Right-Click Search from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Right-Click Search prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Right-Click Search virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.