It is not hard to see what the main purpose of FullPCGames adware is. They are primarily used for online advertising through which their developers gain profit. The specific method via which these programs generate income is known as Pay-Per-Click. This means that the more ads are receiving clicks, the greater the amount of earned money.
This is obviously why FullPCGames never ceases to feed the browser with the obstructive and frustrating pop-ups, banners, etc. Even if at first the user is unwilling to interact with the advertising materials, after a while they get so incredibly annoying that one would go as far as to click upon them just so that they would go away. Unfortunately, this is hardly ever the case – clicking on FullPCGames ads will not prevent them from appearing. Additionally, even if an advert seems to have an “X” button, this is oftentimes used to trick users into clicking on it which would actually count as a click on the ad itself. Generally, we advise you to simply avoid the pesky pop-ups altogether and focus on the removal of the software that causes them to appear, which in this case is FullPCGames.
The one thing you must be the most careful with is the FullPCGames ads that get displayed within your browser. Sure, some of them are legitimate but there’s usually no way of knowing if that’s the case with a specific banner or pop-up. For example, there might be an unsafe ad that, when clicked upon, might actually open a website that is illegal and has harmful content. Another possibility is that if you click on the wrong banner, more unwanted and sometimes potentially harmful software might get downloaded onto your PC without you being able to do anything to stop it. That is why we believe that it is better to not take any risks and simply not click on those ads. After all, as we already mentioned, even if you interact with them this will not stop them from re-appearing on your browser screen.
Step by step instructions how to remove FullPCGames virus.
STEP 1. Remove FullPCGames virus from the browser
First of all, FullPCGames is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
STEP 2. Remove FullPCGames virus from the system
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove FullPCGames virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying FullPCGames browser extension!
STEP 3. FullPCGames prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with FullPCGames virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.