Unico Browser is a potentially unwanted program (PUP). It is a malicious application that can cause loss of personal information. Unico Browser may seem to be an official Internet browser and useful program. It is the dubious software to install on popular Internet browsers without the user’s agreement. The virus is a serious danger to your security. We recommend to install Trojan Killer into your computer. Trojan Killer is an antimalware software which can run a full system scan and helpful to get rid of any viruses.
Unico Browser Adware. What is it?
Unico Browser represents a dangerous virus. It is the malicious software capable to install other malware on your computer. When you click pop up ads delivered by this swindler software it will reason farther computer infections. Also scammers track important information on your computer. For example, rogues can find out:
- website URLs opened, pages visited, search requests etc.;
- operating system;
- browser type;
- personal information.
Unico Browser Ads are complemented with different free programs. Imprudent download and installation of free software often outcome in pop up ads or malware viruses.
How to remove it?
Trojan Killer runs a complete system scan quickly and effectively. Antimalware can automatically delete viruses. Our program was destined to help users. Programmers develop Trojan Killer all time. It is the application elementary and easy to understand. You can clean your computer in a short time. If you have any questions, please contact our managers.
Unico Browser adware automatic removal tool:
Unico Browser adware removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes: