Ads by Infonaut removal guide
Infonaut is an application that convinces to develop your online experience. Also, this software provides you with various options for translating information or searching. With the program on your computer, you may highlight any text which you like on the web, and then get results from Bing or Wikipedia. These capabilities of Infonaut must save you time. Ads by Infonaut may seem wonderful software. So, any user would be satisfied to have on their computer. But this is far from the actuality.
Ads by Infonaut is adware. It is suspicious software, which you should delete. The infection will flood your browser with a plenty of advertisings. Infonaut will disrupt your internet activity and also will expose you to a number of dangers. These applications get installed on your computer included with free software. But, you can avert it. You must cancel additional proposals during the installation steps. Hence, should get rid of the program from your PC right away.
Be careful, Infonaut:
- Injects in-text ads, advertising banners, pop-up ads and within your internet browser.
- contains software: Infonaut-bg.exe, Infonaut-nova.exe, Infonaut-bho64.dll, Infonaut.exe.
- Installs into the internet browser via the Infonaut browser add-on.
- Spreads with third-party software (for example: InstallRex installer, CNET installer, Softonic Installer, etc.)
How to delete it?
We would advise you to get rid of the nasty software. For example, you could upload and install Trojan Killer. The antivirus will scan your system and get rid of any infections and malicious viruses. Please, follow the procedures in the exact order. If you have any questions, you will be able to ask for help to our managers always.
Infonaut automatic removal tool:
Infonaut removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed:
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Infonaut in the future.
GridinSoft Trojan Killer offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “Real-Time Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
This options helps you to prevent execution of malicious programs and to avoid their installation ahead of time. When certain malware tries to install itself into your system, GridinSoft Trojan Killer and its Real-Time Protection module will terminate this installation attempt ahead of time. You may click on “Confirm” button to continue blocking this malicious program, or to select “Ignore this file” and allow the malicious application to be installed (at your own risk):