A-fast Antivirus is a fake antispyware program. A-fast Antivirus was developed to scare you into thinking that you have a security problem in the hopes that you will then purchase the program.
A-fast Antivirus will be configured to start automatically and once started it will scan your computer and state that you have huge infections. These infections, though, are all fake and the files it states are infections are actually legitimate Windows programs. Do not delete any of the programs it states are infections as you may delete a file that is necessary for Windows.
GridinSoft LLC and Trojan-Killer.net IS NOT associated, affiliated, consorted, or connected with the publishers or creators of A-fast Antivirus.
A-fast Antivirus automatical remover:
- 1. Download the last version of Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it
- 2. Update the virus database
- 3. Copy whole folder “c:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your memory stick
- 4. Rename “trojankiller.exe” to “iexplore.exe”
- 5. Move memory stick to infected PC and run iexplore.exe from “Trojan Killer” folder
As you might have foreseen, A-fast Antivirus is not a lonely walker in the empty space. In contrary, it has multiple ties with other rogues so that complex malware removal is the best way to get rid of A-fast Antivirus. In addition, if you remove A-fast Antivirus automatically, you get life-time protection from malware aggression.
A-fast Antivirus manual removal guide:
Delete A-fast Antivirus files:%UserProfile%\\Desktop\\A-fast Antivirus.lnk
Delete A-fast Antivirus registry entries:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\Software\\A-fast