365Stream Search is a dangerous extension that can get into your PC without your knowledge. Despite the users approval, this adware can be added to the Chrome browser. The 365Stream Search can get into your computer when installing free software. After installation, you can notice the odd functions of your web browser and computer.
Annoying ads will appear on every website that you visit. It also shows some links that connect to the promoters website. 365Stream Search advertising software can really spoil your online surfing. The real purpose of this virus is to obtain profit through the approval of advertising on the Internet.
365Stream Search is the promotion of products and services on the Internet. The presence of this virus in your PC can only lead to the addition of other advertising, malicious and other online threats to your computer. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you remove 365Stream Search from your PC as soon as possible.
So, if you want to get rid of 365Stream Search, all you need to do is carry out the instructions as layout on this page. This will help you delete 365Stream Search extensions and plug-in from affected browser. This guide also gets rid of other harmful data inside the PC using effective adware scanner.
365Stream Search hijacker removal guide
STEP 1. Remove 365Stream Search virus from the browser
First of all, 365Stream Search is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by 365Stream Search, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and 365Stream Search has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that 365Stream Search hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove 365Stream Search traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed 365Stream Search!
Video guide on how to remove 365Stream Search from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with 365Stream Search in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.