Ransomware 3301 is a ransomware type of malware that will encrypt your files. It’s one of the more dangerous pieces of malware out there because users rarely get their files back after encryption. Backup in these situations would save you a lot of trouble but if you do not have it and got infected with this or any other kind of ransomware, you may end up losing your files.
The threat can enter your computer when you open malicious email attachments or download from unreliable sources. And once it’s in, it will start the encryption process and your files will become unreadable. You will be asked to pay a ransom in order to get the files back but think carefully before you do. You are dealing with cyber criminals who really do not care about your files. They could just take your money. And in any case, even understanding the ransom note will be difficult so paying may not even be an option. We suggest you ignore the demands and remove Ransomware 3301.
One of the most common ways to get infected with any kind of ransomware is by opening malicious email attachments. Hackers attach malicious files to emails, write a convincing email to make users click and once someone does, the ransomware will download and start the encryption process. One thing to remember is to never open email attachments before making sure they are 100% safe, even if you recognize the sender. Downloading from unreliable sources, such as a Torrents, could also lead to an infection. If you are in need of some program, only use reliable websites, such as official/legitimate websites. If you want to avoid not only having to delete Ransomware 3301 but also possibly losing your files, stay vigilant when using the Internet.
Step by step instructions how to remove Ransomware 3301.
STEP 1. Remove Ransomware 3301 from the system
First of all, Ransomware 3301 is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Ransomware 3301:
STEP 2. Ransomware 3301 prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Ransomware 3301 once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.